Welcome to International Summer School For Teens
Why we love it
Good to know
International Summer School for Teens (ISSFT) Oxford is a broad-ranging and all-inclusive International Summer School for students aged 14-18 years. We provide exclusive summer enrichment programme in Oxford, England.
We are proud of our unique educational summer programme, with first-class teaching, world-class facilities, and a beautiful, safe location. At ISSFT, you will experience high quality Academic and Elective classes, exciting entertainment, challenging activities, and fantastic day trips to some of England’s most significant landmarks. We provide a truly inspirational environment, with learning, fun, and adventure at the heart of everything.
Through our unique curriculum, we encourage intellectual curiosity and support our students in developing a healthy sense of independence and self-esteem. We are proud to provide first-class teaching, world-class facilities and a varied entertainment and activity programme in a truly inspirational setting.
At ISSFT, we provide a varied, challenging, and exciting range of educational classes. To ensure the highest of teaching standards, we maintain limited places, guaranteeing small class sizes and individual student attention.
A typical day comprises of an Academic class in the morning and an Elective class in the afternoon, with students receiving 6 hours of tuition per day. When not in class, students will enjoy a rich, varied, and exciting range of entertainment and activities, including sports, crafts, and trips to England’s greatest cultural landmarks.
Our learning outcomes provide new opportunities for students, including the chance to appreciate different perspectives. Our main objective is to provide a World Education, see our students grow in confidence and ultimately make good life decisions. We want to prepare them and see that they flourish.
Each student has a single-occupancy bedroom. Bathroom access varies with 80% of rooms having en-suite bathrooms. Maximum 2 to a bathroom for remaining 20%. Accommodation cleaned daily. Bedding and towels are included.
Swimming, Paddleboarding, Waterpark, Skate Boarding, Softball, Ultimate Frisbee, Softball, Yoga & Martial Arts, Dodgeball, Soccer, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Arts and Crafts, Talent Show, Fashion Show, Formal Dinner, Theatre Performance, Punting, Braveheart Challenge, Awards Ceremony, Ceilidh, Farewell Ball, plus lots more
39 Hours per session: English Literature with Creative Writing, Intensive English Language, IB Extended Essay, Global Leadership, Study Skills (PRE IB/GSCE PREP), Introduction to Law, Introduction to Coding and Big Data,. Elective: Golf, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, Sports Leadership
English Literature with Creative Writing, Intensive English Language
Leave a Review
A truly fantastic program, three weeks of amazing fun, serious academic work and endless opportunities for self growth. My daughter had an amazing time. Thank you!
ISSFT is so much fun, you meet some amazing people and create amazing friendships.
Our daughter (16 years old) had an incredible experience at the Oxford camp. She can’t stop raving about it. It was a good mix of academics and activities, and she made wonderful friends among both students and counselors. The ISSFT team is dedicated and pays attention to details. I highly recommend this for any teen who wants a rich international learning experience.