Welcome to St. George's International School
Why we love it
Good to know
NEAR THE LAKE, CLOSE TO THE MOUNTAINS!
St. George's International School Summer Camps in Montreux, Switzerland provide a world class summer experience for young people from all over the world eager to have fun, develop their creativity, experience challenges and grow as individuals throughout their time at camp.
Through intentionally designed activities and curriculum facilitated by fun-loving, well-rounded and talented staff, young people experience Summer Camp as something wholly different and unique.
Located in the beautiful region of Montreux between the lake and the mountains - the Swiss Riviera is one of Switzerland’s most scenic regions.
Campers immerse themselves in the spirit and ethos of St George's which is all about respect, challenge, care and learning.
Boarding School (single, double or quadruple rooms)
- Morning Activities
- Language lessons: English, French or German
- S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths)
- Performing Art: Drama, music, dance, produce and perform a play
- Afternoon Activities
- Tennis Coaching - Train and play with our certified professional coaches.
- Lake & Mountain – wakeboarding, Climbing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, rafting, stand up paddle and canyoning and more
Language lessons: English, French or German / S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths). A mix of creative disciplines.
English or French private lessons possible on request