St. George’s International Summer Camps
|Year of foundation||1927|
|Accomodation type||Dorm, Hotel, or Building|
|Boarding||Day Camp only|
|Number of students||around 50 per session|
|Teacher student ratio||1:10 overall, and 1:6 for sports coaching|
|Duration||1 week - 2 weeks|
|Months Running||from July 6th to July 17th|
|Fee (min)||CHF 750 for 1 week Nano/Mega (children 4 to 7 years old) / CHF 2550 – 2995 for 2 weeks multi-option camp (children 8 to 18 years old)|
|Fee (max)||CHF 2995|
NEAR THE LAKE, CLOSE TO THE MOUNTAINS!
St. George’s International School Summer Camps in Montreux, Switzerland provide a world class summer experience for young people from all over the world eager to have fun, develop their creativity, experience challenges and grow as individuals throughout their time at camp.
Through intentionally designed activities and curriculum facilitated by fun-loving, well-rounded and talented staff, young people experience Summer Camp as something wholly different and unique.
Located in Montreux, between the lake and mountain, our summer camps offer world class experience for young people from 4-18 years old.
- Morning Activities
- S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths)
- Mixed Activities - Fun activities such as table-tennis, yoga and team-building to name a few.
- Afternoon Activities
- Tennis Coaching - Train and play with our certified professional coaches.
- Football Coaching – Improve speed, strength, agility and ball mastery with our certified coaches.
- Lake and Mountain - For those who love adventure, sailing, climbing and rafting.
Academic CoursesS.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths). A mix of creative disciplines.
Language CoursesEnglish or French private lessons possible on request
No comments yet.